ATTEND AN EVENT
March 23rd to March 27th
We will be postponing our in-person Membership Week events, but please be on the look-out for other opportunities to engage with CAAIP including the launch of our new website, the launch of the member survey, and an opportunity to purchase a CAAIP jacket.
For timely updates, please subscribe to our newsletter.
1st Friday Breakfast Meet-Up (Postponed Until Further Notice)
First Friday of Every Month I 8:30 AM to 9:30AM I Le Pain Quotidien – 20 N Michigan Ave
Come together with your fellow members for our monthly breakfast. No need to RSVP.
Join us for laughs and conversation. A reminder that this is an event for CAAIP members that are currently working in philanthropy, either at foundations in roles that support funders. If you are not a current member, please join us by completing your membership registration. No RSVP required.
Quarterly Membership Meeting
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 I 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM I McCormick Foundation 205 Michigan Avenue
Join your fellow CAAIP members each quarter to learn of important member updates and to hear from organizations serving our community. We will be joined by special guest Sharone Mitchell, Director of the Illinois Justice Project and Patrice James, Director of Community Justice at the Shriver Center on Poverty Law for an update on justice reform in Illinois.
- CAAIP’s 2019 Connecting Philanthropy and Community honoring Kaye Wilson with the Champion of Diversity Award, and Ayesha Jaco with the Champion of Social Justice Award. Keynote by Teresa C. Younger.
- CAAIP’s 2017 Connecting Philanthropy and Community honoring Heather Parish with the Champion of Diversity Award, and Erika Allen with the Champion of Social Justice Award. Opening performance by Ayodele Drum & Dance.
- CAAIP’s 2016 Connecting Philanthropy and Community honoring Deborah Bennett with the Champion of Diversity Award, and J. Brian Malone with the Champion of Social Justice Award. Opening performance by Deeply Rooted Dance Theater.
- CAAIP’s 2015 Connecting Philanthropy and Community honoring Consuella Brown with the Champion of Diversity Award, and Cheryl Graves with the Champion of Social Justice Award.
- CAAIP’s 2014 Connecting Philanthropy and Community honoring Program Officers of Cultivate: Women of Color Leadership and Phillip Jackson with the Champion of Diversity Award. Keynote by Alan Jenkins.
- CAAIP’s 2013 Lindsey Lecture honors Handy L. Lindsey, Jr. with an award as he delivers the 10th lecture on diversity and inclusiveness in philanthropy.
2011 Lindsey Lecture Presented by Sprueill D. White
2010 Lindsey Lecture Presented by Deborah Harrington
2007 Lindsey Lecture Presented by Anna (Anne) Roosevelt
2006 Lindsey Lecture Presented by Aurie A. Pennick
2005 Lindsey Lecture Presented by Nicholas Goodban
2004 Lindsey Lecture Presented by Cleo F. Wilson
2003 Lindsey Lecture Presented by Handy L. Lindsey Jr.