Website Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago
Called into the World
Reporting to the Senior Director for Advancement, the Donor Engagement Manager carries responsibility for continued development and execution of the comprehensive stewardship and donor engagement program for the seminary. Additionally, as a member of the Advancement team, the Manager participates in the maintenance of high quality data, assists in the execution of advancement events, alumni engagement activities, and various fundraising initiatives.
- Lead, coordinate, and execute core donor relations and stewardship functions to increase donor affinity and engagement
- Create and coordinate stewardship opportunities for Presidents Circle and Pillar Society
- Partner with other offices as needed for events, print pieces, digital recognition, honor rolls, etc.
- Manage creation, launch, and ongoing plan for new loyalty (consecutive giving) society
- Lead marketing efforts and ensure execution of the department’s gift acknowledgment and stewardship activities, through unique letters and touches working with colleagues within Advancement or others to convey gratitude and impact
- Proactively generate and/or partner with communications and marketing content for Epistle, E.pistle, website or other channels to highlight donors and promote their impact
- Manage the creation and distribution of individual donor stewardship and endowment reports with internal partners
- Track scholarship recipients, maintain accurate fund records, identify donor intent, and facilitate connection between donors, students, and programmatic leaders where needed by working with other Seminary departments
- Write and create standard and unique donor communications and acknowledgments for Advancement team and/or seminary leaders
- Manage, triage, and resolve inquiries or service requests from internal and external constituents through various channels
- Manage workflow and protocols for new pledges, ensuring accurate recording in Raiser’s Edge (RE), creation of proper funds/project codes, liaison with program department, creation of stewardship plan and/or reporting
- Act as Advancement’s liaison and partner with departments and Finance on recording, tracking, and reporting on true grants to LSTC, which may involve training and outreach to seminary partners
- Partner with front line staff to ensure that all prospects “In Stewardship” have a plan and identified steps to execute the plan
- Partner with Vice President and Advancement colleagues to coordinate Presidential donor engagement
- Maintain constituent data as one of key team members responsible for clean and reliable constituent data
- Pull lists, create queries, and extract data as needed for stewardship purposes or other needs of the team
- Develop full grasp of moves management protocols and help to ensure accurate reporting on the status of relationships and opportunities
- Work with team members to identify and prioritize prospects for cultivation
- Perform general and detailed prospect research to further stewardship and philanthropic engagement opportunities
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.